Love is Important 07/23/2011
It doesn't matter whether it is brotherly love, Godly love, loving thy neighbor as thyself, the love of your children and relatives, or the love of your mate. Love is important to your spiritual life and for a better now and tomorrow. God will lead and guide you to improve this area in your life. He has done so to me many times. Reaching out for this daily will enhance your life in so many ways. Remember, the love you have does not have to appear to be returned in the same fashion. But, it will always keep you uplifted and keep the joy of the Lord in your heart. God loves you! Love is action in words and deeds. Love covers a multitude of sins. You should give love even if you feel you need love. The love is always there somewhere and everywhere. It e
Definition in the Bible of Love: Amplified Version
1 Corinthians 13; 3-9, 13
3. Even if I dole out all I have (to the poor in providing) food, and if I
surrender my body to be burned or in order that I may glory, but have not love,
I gain nothing.
4. Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils
over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself
5. It is not conceited; it is not rude and does not act unbecomingly.
Love does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not
self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of
the evil done to it (it pays no attention to a suffered wrong and doesn't keep
record of wrongs to hold against the other).
6. It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when
right and truth prevail.
7. Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to
believe the best of every person. its hopes are fadeless under all
circumstances, and it endures everything.
8. Love never fails (never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an
end). As for prophecy, it will be fulfilled and pass away; as for tongues,
they will be destroyyed and cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.
9. For our knowledge is fragmentary and our prophesy is incomplete and
13. And so faith, hope, and love abide. (Charity and Love are used interchangeably).
Marnii Jones Peel